Do you have doorways that take up precious space in your house. We have the answer right here at Murphy Door. Why not take this opportunity to turn the void space into a beautifully made cabinet. Let Murphy Door turn your otherwise boring doorway into an exciting piece of art that will save space. Our Flush Mount isn't just a door; it's also going to give you the much needed storage space you want. Our Flush Mount assembly is a functional cabinet that offers you a variety of uses for storage.
Each Flush Mount supports up to 300 lbs.; and the valuables and books must remain in position throughout service. Each pre-built unit comes with minimal lifetime parts, and fabricates warranty for defects. The Flush Mount door is installed and will include all appropriate hardware (required installation). A beautifully built piece of furniture can also be assembled by a DIY handy-man. Please bear in mind when measuring your new door that our pre-measured height for each door is 80.5 (based on a typical rough opening)
Installing a Murphy Door enthuses every current gap. A Flush Mount can turn an ordinary doorway into a secret passageway, a concealed door or even provide you with an extra level of protection for any safe or panic room without having to retrofit the opening. A Murphy Door is a great way to not only beautify your home but also increase your square footage, with the price of homes on the rise.
- Unit includes: completely functioning door style cabinet including state-of-the-art ball bearing design for smooth operation, jamb, trim, hardware, installation and assembly instructions
- Final installation of the jamb and the hardware required; hinge location templates provided
- It will lose 6 in in in swing doors. Passing through; losing 10 in. out swing doors. Move by (gateway)
- Comes unfinished, allowing the colors to match your current decor
- Should be fastened to the structural frame in order to protect it properly; requires installation;
- Strong core; the components MDF and hardwood give power and durability
300 lbs. Safe working load. (Per gate)
- Tools for installation: tape measurement, level and hammer, # 2 Phillips screwdriver, flat head screwdriver and shims