- UFO Hanayama is 6 parts, Cast Metal Brain Teaser, Spaceship-shaped, Take-Apart Puzzle. Products in box.
- UFO Hanayama is an revised version for 2019 .. Measures about 2 inches in diameter ..
- The target is to get all six pieces divided. The recovery is far more difficult. An incredibly difficult puzzle.
- Classified as difficulty level 4, (on a scale of 1 to 6 where 1 is easier and 6 is more difficult). The interpretation will be special.
- Soft Red perk, velveteen travel bag with drawstring. Tests 4 x 3 inches approx. Products in box.
Details: UFO puzzle Hanayama may take more time than a space trip to Mars and back to master. In a scale of 1 to 6, this is a level 4 puzzle, where 6 is the most complicated. A new release is out in 2019. Many can find an outstanding challenge in the UFO Puzzle. The puzzle 's central circular field has a dome of 4 segments that somewhat resembles the shape of a spherical rubik. It takes a lot of preparation , planning and a lot of efforts to move the center parts to open the. Almost as difficult is getting the puzzle together again. Often someone mistakenly splits the pieces, and assumes they 're a genius!!!! NOT We! Mastering the puzzle means you can quickly disassemble the six pieces, and arrange them. In other terms you know exactly what works to untangle the bits and then to reassemble them. Solving some Hanayama Puzzles is not an unintended lark but a true knowledge of how to handle the pieces. To solve the puzzle NO FORCE is ever needed. Only a slew of subtle gestures. Suggest 12 to 105 year olds. A few brilliant children between the ages of 8 and 11 may even love it, if they recognize that it is NOT the law of intimidation. Pieces forcing can damage the puzzle!! Bonus Red Velveteen Storage Drawstring pocket. Measures the lying flat about 3 x 4 inches. Products in box. Registered Hanayama Puzzles are filled with see-through front in the dark green case.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.9 inches