Details: Born Son of a Salesman and a housewife at the turn of the 20th century in Germany, Einstein is now considered one of the most creative minds in the world. True puzzle lovers should discover the opportunity to master this new collection of brainteasers that are as elusive and mysterious as the man himself. That puzzle by his famous theories and quotes is cleverly related to Einstein. The genius of Albert Einstein has been the way to solve some of the greatest mysteries of the universe. Einstein 's ideas paved the way for numerous scientific advances and groundbreaking technologies, from electromagnets to GPS technology and satellites. Put your own brain-power on the test while trying to open the lock.
- Solve this tricky puzzle by using the key to slip around the lock's inner parts before they unlock.
- To remove the key from the lock, learn to use your physical dexterity and visual vision to push the pieces of the lock around in the appropriate order.
- Has a wooden puzzle lock, with metal key attached.
- Designed with beautiful high-quality wooden pieces, this challenging puzzle looks fantastic on a table whether or not you've finished it up.
- Created by Professor Puzzle as part of the official series of Albert Einstein — a set of puzzles as complex and mysterious as the man himself.
Brand: Professor Puzzle
Publisher: Professor Puzzle
Release Date: 26-03-2018
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.6 inches