- Solve this tricky puzzle by using the key to slide the inner pieces of the lock around until it opens.
- Learn to use your physical dexterity and visual perception to slide the lock's pieces around in the correct order in to remove the key from the lock.
- Contains one wooden puzzle lock, with attached metal key.
- Designed with beautiful high quality wooden components, this challenging puzzle looks marvelous on a table, whether you have completed it or not.
- Developed by Professor puzzle, as a Part of the official Albert Einstein collection- a group of puzzles which are as complex and enigmatic as the man himself.
Brand: Professor Puzzle
Publisher: Professor Puzzle
Details: Born The son of a Salesman and a housewife in Germany near the turn of the 20th century, Einstein is now considered one of the world's most brilliant minds. True puzzle lovers will revel in the opportunity to master this new range of brainteasers which are as enigmatic and complex as the man himself. Each puzzle is cleverly linked to Einstein through his famous theories and quotes. Albert Einstein’s brain was the key to unlocking some of the world's greatest mysteries. From electromagnets to GPS technology and satellites, Einstein’s theories paved the way for countless scientific developments and revolutionary inventions. Put your own brain-power to the test as you attempt to open the lock. Just one piece from the Einstein puzzle range. How will you fare against this brainteaser? Visit the Professor puzzle website for hints and solutions!
Release Date: 26-03-2018
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.6 inches