- HEAVIEST CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE - 3/16" Powdercoat Finish Steel Plate (7 Gauge) For The Door And All Sides. Hinged Door is Recessed And Has A Door Jamb To Discourage Prying. Solid 3/8" Hinge Pin Is Welded In Place And Is Covered When The Door Is Closed.
- QUICK, RELIABLE AND SECURE ACCESS - 100% Mechanical Push-Button Lock With Over 60 Years Of Proven Reliability And Durability In All Kinds Of Markets, Including Sports Lockers, Medical Carts/Cabinets and Lock Boxes.
- SAFE AND CONSISTENT - A Gas Spring Opens The Hinged Door Rapidly To Present The Firearm To The User In A Consistent Manner. Holster Makes Grabbing The Trigger Impossible Even In Complete Darkness. Includes Full Carpet Lined Interior.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING - Mount Vertical Or Horizontal, Just Drill Holes Where Needed And Secure With Appropriate Hardware From Your Local Store. THERE ARE NO PRE-DRILLED MOUNTING HOLES IN THIS SAFE. Mount Anywhere You Like Such As A Bed Frame, Nightstand, Desk, Floor, Shelf, Vehicle, Etc.
- DIMENSIONS - Exterior 13-3/4"L x 9-3/4"H (Including Knob) x 4-1/8"W. Designed For Larger Firearms Or Multiple Firearms And Accessories.
Brand: FAS1 SAFE
Color: Black Mini Texture Powdercoating
Publisher: FAS1 SAFE, LLC
Details: Same design as the original "FAST ACTION SAFE" in a larger version (1/2" wider and 1" longer). Includes the Tactical Light Holster designed for a handgun with a light or laser mounted under the barrel or even an RMR sight and allows very fast retrieval when needed. The maximum overall length of the gun needs to be under 9.75" to fit in this safe. This configuration allows for more storage space within the safe than the FAS1-TL for spare magazines, extra ammo, or even another handgun. Manufactured in the U.S.A. utilizing 3/16" steel plate (7 GA) for the door and all sides. The hinged door is recessed and has a door jamb to discourage prying. Solid 3/8" hinge pin is welded in place and and covered when the the door is closed. The handgun is mounted in the tactical light holster to the underside of the door. A gas spring opens the hinged door rapidly to present the firearm to the user in a consistent manner for ease of retrieval when the proper combination is entered and the knob twisted 1/4 turn clockwise. Uses a mechanical push-button lock for simple, reliable operation You set the combination. No batteries, electricity, or fingerprint scan to malfunction. Mount anywhere you like such as a bed frame, nightstand, desk, floor, shelf, vehicle, etc. Mount vertical or horizontal, just drill holes where needed and secure with hardware from your local store. There are no pre-drilled mounting holes in this safe. Our recommendation is to anchor to the floor, wall, or something solid. Outer dimensions of box (not including lock mounting plate or knob). Approx. 13-3/4"L x 9-1/2"H x 4-1/8"W. Since the door is recessed, the height at the knob is approx. 10". Black powder-coat finish in mini texture. Shipping weight is 26 lbs. This is not a CA DOJ approved firearms safety device. Includes Interior Carpeting.